- Company name
- West Japan Fluid Engineering Laboratory Co., Ltd.
- Seigo Ishii, President
339-30, Kuroishi, Kosaza-Cho, Sasebo-City, Nagasaki-Pref, 857-0401, Japan
- 30th August 1979
- Number of employees
- 34 people (as of October 2018)
- August 1979
- Company established in Tanagatacho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture
- March 1984
- Opened central research center in Kosaza Industrial Park.
- February 1990
- Received “The Energy-Efficient Machinery Award” for “Propeller Boss Cap Fins”.
- May 2006
- Selected as one of the 300 of Japan’s Vibrant Monozukuri (Manufacturing) small and medium enterprises by Small and Medium Enterprise Agency.
- November 2016
- Operated new technology creation CWC “Shinpachi”.